Agenda of the Centre for rational energy management
- Testing of energy equipment.
- Issuing certificates on thermal performances of devices and plants.
- Making analyses and studies of possibilities for savings during thermal energy production and consumption.
- Measuring of combustion products emission from boiler plants and issuing of formal reports.
- Realization of expert classes on modern energy equipment and possibilities for energy savings.
Review of available equipment
Centre for rational energy management has the following equipment of special importance:
- Reference resistive thermometer (range from –212 to 1025 oC, accuracy 0,03 oC)
- Combustion emission analyzer for measurement of CO, NO, NO2, O2, SO2, CO2 emission, measurement of smoke, measurement of temperature, pressure (differentially)
- Infrared thermometer for contactless temperature measurement on surfaces in the range from –50 to 500 oC (accuracy 1% of measured value)
Activities of the Centre for rational energy management
Activities of the Centre are closely connected to presented agenda. The Centre primarily performs scientific research and expert work, occasionally educational work, all in the fields of production, distribution and consumption of thermal energy. The Centre for rational energy management is officially certified by the Ministry of ecology of the Republic of Serbia to conduct continuous, periodic and on-demand measurements of the combustion products emission from boiler burners and other burners.
Achieved results of the Centre for rational energy management (2002 - 2005)
In this period, the Centre has achieved a number of results from the fields of energy equipment certification (specially of radiator heaters), measurement of combustion products emission (Kragujevac, Cuprija, Uzice), measurement and determination of boiler's efficiency (Kragujevac, Jagodina). The Centre for rational energy management has participated in education of unemployed engineers and graduated engineers from the field of heating and air-conditioning, within the project of the European Agency for Reconstruction.
Centre manager: Nebojsa Lukic, Ph.D., full professor